Yo soy ese punto en la nieve...

En hacer lo que aquí os cuento (Y en el hecho de contároslo) se me va el tiempo en Helsinki. Se agradecen mucho las participaciones en forma de comentarios ;D. Y aunque por teléfono os diga que no, os echo de menos a todos. Un abrazo muy fuerte!!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Sleeping? No thanks!


Ok, ok... I know I said I needed some rest. Actually, I still do. But not sleeping this morning was worth! Sanna called and proposed a walk on the lake. That's the advantage of living almost in the artic polar circle, lakes froze and you can walk on them.

The route was from the bridgte next to her place straight to Seurasaari, the island famous for its squirrels. At the end, Instead of walking back we went to Helsinki's beach (¿?) and walked home from there. All this, on frozen water.

It has been a really nice walk, with a very pleasant conversation a great sights. Not even a complaint! I'm in a very good mood now!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home