What a week!
Belén is gone now... Last days have been really cool:
On sunday we went to Nuuksio, national park next to Helsinki. We went out there with one of my flatmates, Germain. It was full of snow, as you can imagine, and with marvellous frozen lakes. Wonderfully calm and beatiful. It's been the third time I go there, but I still enjoy the place. I gess that means something.

I think Belén ejoyed this visit. At least she looked like if she did. I'm glad for that.
night was cool t
oo. Onnela! Tons of fun! And we went a bit crazy danzing... We stayed there for a looooong time :D
Monday was Suommelina day. For those of you that don't know, Suommelina is an ancient fortress built in one the islands loc
ated int the bay in front of the harbour. I was a bit cold, but is a nice place. And I have a wonderful conversation about life and expectations... I really ejoyed it.
During the afternon we took the boat heading to Tallin. nice piece of finnish culture, I gess ;P. A
lochol buyers, disco and karaoke, as usual... mornening in tallin had two well defined different parts. At the beginning was a bit hard, all was closed and the weather was not that ni
ce. But suddenly all changed. Everything opened, including the sky. And it turned into a totally different town. The wonderful town Tallin really is. A nice, medieval-style old town, very charming. belén also enjoyed this place. Getting better!!
Back to Helsinki we tried to go to barfly, but we forgot it was
tuesday. Crazy queue on tuesdays. So we had to go back to my place. And the, I'm not sure of what really happened. Crazy party with so many people and so many drinks and so late... Crazy, cra
zy, crazy. But tons of fun! You have one proof of this madness below.
Today morning we planned to go to Kiasma, but, it just didn't work. To much fun yesterday for being able to that. We packed calmly, we went to the airport,and she flew back. As hard as it sounds. I'm a bit sad now, it has been a wonderful week. She was on an erasmus last year and now I'm here, so it has been a kind of "revenge" against fate. Time to talk and to meet each other again. I loved it. I'm really gonna miss her here.
PS Wee took so many pictures during these days, you can have a look to the complete gallery here.
On sunday we went to Nuuksio, national park next to Helsinki. We went out there with one of my flatmates, Germain. It was full of snow, as you can imagine, and with marvellous frozen lakes. Wonderfully calm and beatiful. It's been the third time I go there, but I still enjoy the place. I gess that means something.
I think Belén ejoyed this visit. At least she looked like if she did. I'm glad for that.
night was cool t
oo. Onnela! Tons of fun! And we went a bit crazy danzing... We stayed there for a looooong time :DMonday was Suommelina day. For those of you that don't know, Suommelina is an ancient fortress built in one the islands loc
ated int the bay in front of the harbour. I was a bit cold, but is a nice place. And I have a wonderful conversation about life and expectations... I really ejoyed it.During the afternon we took the boat heading to Tallin. nice piece of finnish culture, I gess ;P. A
lochol buyers, disco and karaoke, as usual... mornening in tallin had two well defined different parts. At the beginning was a bit hard, all was closed and the weather was not that ni
ce. But suddenly all changed. Everything opened, including the sky. And it turned into a totally different town. The wonderful town Tallin really is. A nice, medieval-style old town, very charming. belén also enjoyed this place. Getting better!!Back to Helsinki we tried to go to barfly, but we forgot it was
tuesday. Crazy queue on tuesdays. So we had to go back to my place. And the, I'm not sure of what really happened. Crazy party with so many people and so many drinks and so late... Crazy, cra
zy, crazy. But tons of fun! You have one proof of this madness below.Today morning we planned to go to Kiasma, but, it just didn't work. To much fun yesterday for being able to that. We packed calmly, we went to the airport,and she flew back. As hard as it sounds. I'm a bit sad now, it has been a wonderful week. She was on an erasmus last year and now I'm here, so it has been a kind of "revenge" against fate. Time to talk and to meet each other again. I loved it. I'm really gonna miss her here.
PS Wee took so many pictures during these days, you can have a look to the complete gallery here.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home