Yo soy ese punto en la nieve...

En hacer lo que aquí os cuento (Y en el hecho de contároslo) se me va el tiempo en Helsinki. Se agradecen mucho las participaciones en forma de comentarios ;D. Y aunque por teléfono os diga que no, os echo de menos a todos. Un abrazo muy fuerte!!

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Ooops!

Just woke a couple of minutes ago. Checking the daily news I found this. Not very good news for a team that is in free fall since a long time ago...

Yersterday Tappara scored six goals against jokerit. Its ok, I dont care: I don't like jokerit that much. But This is different. I've been supporting Real Madrid for a long time, and.. Damm!! This is not hockey! Six goals is a lot!! Sounds like a joke ;D. Gess there is nothing we can do now but congratulate Zaragoza.

Now I have to go, I have finnish course! En puhu suomea (yet)!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home