They're gone :((
As simple as that... My life here will never be the same without them... now I have the room entirely for me :DDD Now seriously, two spanish friends came for spending a week with me. I has been an awesome time. Just in case you don't know them: may I introduce them to you: Santiango and Diego, both architecture students, both friends but from different places. The funny thing is that they meet in their faculty, and it took a while realising that we all knew each other.
Plane was late, of course (It could't be any other way, it was full of spaniards...). but that didn't stop uf from going to barfly!!! (surprised again, uh?). Helsinki welcomed them with its specialities, darkness, freezing wind, snow-covered streets and drunk people. Nice first contact!! Nigtat baarikarpanen was fine, althoug we were extremely late, and most of my friend were leaving. We were sad because of this for approximately six or seven minutes, moment in which they realised how pretty helsinki girls were. (Sorry, only Diego realised, not Santi. Mica, I swear, he didn't take a sinlge peep :DD)
Those of you that already know Helsinki can imagine how was the next day. Helsinki is a pretty city, nicely organized but with nothing extraordinary (compared to other big european capitals, I mean). The visit lasted for the whole day.We also visited Jyvaskyla. Typical finnish town. Nice but nothing extraordinary. At least for me... But my architect friends were so excited with the visit. Wonderful buildings all around! But I was happy too. I met a friend (Fernando) that is on an Erasmus there. its a hard place to live, I think. I admire him! I would not be able to live there.
There are not many things as fun as going to ice-skating with friends. We had a LOT of fun. You should all have been there. We were like swans on like... Drunk swans, but swans after all :P. What we did learn is that we all should practise a bit more. Back at home, settlers of Catan were waiting
for us. We have to find a girlfriend for Diego, too much luck".I will buy a finnish game. It will be a nice souvenir, it will allow me to play here, and the finnish cards will allow me to change the rules whenever I want. No one else in Spain will be able to understand them ;P
Next day Nuuksio national park was waiting for us. It was totally
different from the last time I was there. Now it was totally snowed. Nice!!! Frozen lake, with races on it. nice views and wonderful chat. I enjoyed it a lot!
different from the last time I was there. Now it was totally snowed. Nice!!! Frozen lake, with races on it. nice views and wonderful chat. I enjoyed it a lot!Onnela was our next checkpoint. I will only say that they will have neckache for a loooong time.
The last two days were hanging around Helsinki. Suommelina island (magically charming), some shopping and nathing else (but parties and fun...). The summary of the whole visit is: Grateful for their visit and sad because they are leaving. I had tons of fun with them.
I've been fast today... Visit was much more than this few lines, much more intense, but I gess this helps getting the point. If you want more details, just skype and/or ask! Don't believe what they tell you!! Any story they may tell you about my life here! ;P

1 Comments:
At 11:33 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
why is jyvaskyla a hard place to live??
just curious...
Post a Comment
<< Home