D'oh!
Flatmates are back! They have been travelling since the 6th. Mmm... Flat already a bit messy :(( (D'oh!!)... But things will ¿change? (Hope so...) At least the flat is now full of the food everyone brought ;P And having them back is good. I don't like the mess and the smoke, but I like them ;)
Anyway, last night there was a party @Pasila: More newcomers, you cannot even imagine! The typical stuff (Why the hell did you choose Finland?). The "survivors" we are trying to re-organizate ourselves, checking who's staying and who's not. We have already set some dates for parties, but, we have to get to know the newbies!!
way, dude)! Two days ago we had de ESN welcome party@Oopera club. But it wasn't as crowded as the first semester one. was fine, anyway. We got the standard dance music, and a live rock bad (sorry, band). On your right you can see Andy, Emilie, her brother, Michelle and me.Do not forget the exams!! The are nearer and nearer! D'oh!! And we are not gonna be able to register for the seminars. D'oh!! And Santi, Diego and Belén are coming soon. D'oh!! (No wait, should be "yeah!!!", shouldn't it? ;P)
I miss my perfectly ordered flat...
Links of the day:
Superb way of finding new bands!!
It has already been fixed, but.. Wow! makes you feel unsecure...
Movie of the day:
Stupid thing of the day:
(Transcription of a note I found inside a game. I find it extremely funny, I don't know why)
"Due to production problems, the game contains 25 wood cylinders instead of 5 as mentioned in the rules. Please use only the 5 mentioned in the rules."

"Kárate a muerte en Torremolinos", by Pedro Temboury.
AMAZING. I'm a different person now I've watched it. Beware Jocántaro !!:D ---------------------->
Stupid thing of the day:
(Transcription of a note I found inside a game. I find it extremely funny, I don't know why)
"Due to production problems, the game contains 25 wood cylinders instead of 5 as mentioned in the rules. Please use only the 5 mentioned in the rules."
PS:
Congratulations to Willy! Installing skype has taken only ¡five months! for him. ;P
Some pictures:
Pilar, me, and a lot of people I don't know (Yet ;D)-----------------------------------------------------------
Giussepe and more unknown people (People just LOVES to pose)-----------------------------------------------------------
Overview of the corridor-----------------------------------------------------------
Another overview-----------------------------------------------------------
Pilar & me-----------------------------------------------------------

2 Comments:
At 8:33 p.m.,
xevi said…
Oye, Miguel, es mi percepcion distorsionada de la realidad, o en la ultima foto con pilar estas en plan CHUNGO? Esa camiseta O'Neill, esa mirada provocativa... bueno, tal vez te deba devolver el "vale por un chungo" que me gane hace un anyo.
venga, te echo de menos
xevi
At 3:27 a.m.,
xevi said…
hey, estoy con marijana, y dice que te sienta bien el pelo corto. buenas noches!
Post a Comment
<< Home