Excuse me sir, but I have to scan your cheese. (Back to Finland)
After a LONG trip I finally reached Suomi. I was almost arrested in stockholm ;D! I had a huge cheese with me. After crossing the security control, the guy stared and me. The following dialog is strictly true:
- Maromo ("Nice security guy", in spanish): Excuse me sir, do you have a cheese inside your backpack?
I was lucky I was not taken to prision...
The flat is lovely now... quiet... and almost clean... I'll be alone for a couple of days...
Yesterday was my first exam (no comments) and the first baarikärpänen. A lot of unknown people!! I miss my friends!! Here you can see some pictures of yesterday night:
Suzi and Andreas (And Rui in the very background)
-----------------------------------------------------------
These following days, studing!! No erasmus life&parties with the newcomers (I can feel my nose growing). And planing the visits I will have in the next month ;D Diego, Santi and Belén ;DD
hugs&kisses4 all of U!!

PS: Graphic joke (Only for spanish-speakers, sorry): This is a pic of a real police car. It canot be clearer, check how they call themselves ;DDD)
- Maromo ("Nice security guy", in spanish): Excuse me sir, do you have a cheese inside your backpack?
- Me: Excuse me?
- Maromo: I asked if it is a cheese what you have there?
- Me: Yes it is, why?
- Maromo: Can you take it out? I'm afraid we have to scan it.
- Me: Are you serious?
- Maromo: Yes of course.
(The maromo scans the cheese TWICE!!)
- Maromo: Thank you, sir. Here you are. By the way, how do you call it in spanish?
- Me: Queso.
- Maromo: (Laughing face) Queso? (to the other maromo) Queso! Ok, gracias!! Your boarding gate is that way. Have a nice flight!
- Maromo: I asked if it is a cheese what you have there?
- Me: Yes it is, why?
- Maromo: Can you take it out? I'm afraid we have to scan it.
- Me: Are you serious?
- Maromo: Yes of course.
(The maromo scans the cheese TWICE!!)
- Maromo: Thank you, sir. Here you are. By the way, how do you call it in spanish?
- Me: Queso.
- Maromo: (Laughing face) Queso? (to the other maromo) Queso! Ok, gracias!! Your boarding gate is that way. Have a nice flight!
I was lucky I was not taken to prision...
The flat is lovely now... quiet... and almost clean... I'll be alone for a couple of days...
Yesterday was my first exam (no comments) and the first baarikärpänen. A lot of unknown people!! I miss my friends!! Here you can see some pictures of yesterday night:
Suzi and Andreas (And Rui in the very background)-----------------------------------------------------------
These following days, studing!! No erasmus life&parties with the newcomers (I can feel my nose growing). And planing the visits I will have in the next month ;D Diego, Santi and Belén ;DD
hugs&kisses4 all of U!!

PS: Graphic joke (Only for spanish-speakers, sorry): This is a pic of a real police car. It canot be clearer, check how they call themselves ;DDD)




1 Comments:
At 6:38 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Hey Miguel...I was just bored and checked out your blog. I was surprised that it is in English now. Great!!! I don't have to improve my Spanish.
I guess if you stay one year longer in Finland you'll write in German ;-) ?! Maybe I should just wait for it.
Enjoy your time in Helsinki and let us be part of your adventures over there...I'll read it!
Post a Comment
<< Home