Yo soy ese punto en la nieve...

En hacer lo que aquí os cuento (Y en el hecho de contároslo) se me va el tiempo en Helsinki. Se agradecen mucho las participaciones en forma de comentarios ;D. Y aunque por teléfono os diga que no, os echo de menos a todos. Un abrazo muy fuerte!!

Friday, January 27, 2006

...but now I'm not that sure ;P




When I was a child I had several problems while trying to calculate how many block were needed to build the pyramids or how many tons of sand were neccesary to cover to Bernabeu stadium. I couldn't manage with big numbers. Now it is almost the same. I cannot manage the fact that Oscar, the chilean that left only a couple of weeks ago is now enjoying a 30ºC temperature while here in Helsinki we suffer a -27ºC one. An almost sixty!!! degrees difference is to much for my understanding horizon. Instead of trying to understand, we are all wearing our best clothes (what the hell, ALL our clothes), waiting for tomorrow to come while being able to move most of our limbs. Forescasts talk about an improvement next week. I could also be a metereologist by doing that. I'm sure temperature just cannot sink more than this (Sadly, this is a lie. If u don't believe me, ask the poor moscovians). Picture on the left is outdated... Now I would cut a finger for having that temperature. No, wait, don't bring the knife!! The finger as fallen by itself. Now is frozen... dead... lying in the floor...

But aprat from all that, we are doing fine ;D!! Still without cultural shock, paries go on without any limit, and courses are not that difficult yet. Anyway, we still have the feeling that also here, and not only in spain, computer science students are the only ones forced to do hard work. I swear this is true, just come and check how much political science or comunnication exanghe students (Most of them) do study. "Unfair" is not enough for describing this.

But let's stop complaining (I'm in a very good mood, and this was supposed to be read with a funny entonation). My friends are coming soon! While we wait, here are some pictures of the frozing conditions. See u soon!

Amazing picture. Two guys, in front of my house, MELTING THE ICE WITH A GIANT FIRETORCH!!! No one would have believed I hadn't this pic...
-----------------------------------------------------------

What currently can be seen from my window
-----------------------------------------------------------

Way the central square looks like...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Jeremie and me prepared for going to the extern world...
-----------------------------------------------------------
Another pic from the central square
-----------------------------------------------------------
Funny game we have now... Try to gess car's brand & model looking to the shape!
-----------------------------------------------------------
Mina puhun ranska, minu nimi on Tintin ja asun pasilan opiskelija-asuntolassa. (JA! LEARN FINNISH, ALL OF U!!!)
-----------------------------------------------------------

PD: I almost forgot!! Please check this. Ice-hockey, the more u play, tougher you get. I'm tough enough, so I don't play that much, but check out Andy's nose. Ouch! Anyway, Andreas has a wonderful sense of humour... Get well soon, Helsinki girls want you back ASAP!!!

Link to the broken nose gallery...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home