Yo soy ese punto en la nieve...

En hacer lo que aquí os cuento (Y en el hecho de contároslo) se me va el tiempo en Helsinki. Se agradecen mucho las participaciones en forma de comentarios ;D. Y aunque por teléfono os diga que no, os echo de menos a todos. Un abrazo muy fuerte!!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Are you Migüel Karrlos Mártines? (Smiling) Gut!

It is a fact that many fins speak english. Actually, I think I can be said that most fins speak english. For sure, a bigger proportion of fins speak english than spaniards in Spain. But I gess that does not unable me to make (healthy, totally harmless and with a lot of affection) fun of the accent the sometimes have (Someone reading this can now have the smile of the day thinking about the accent the spanish we ALWAYS have ;P).

This afternoon I was supposed to take an exam. But it was special in a way. It was a spanish exam, so it was sent by fax from my faculty to the tietojenkäsittelytieteen laitos (yes, this was copy-pasted). When I reached the place Hannu Erkiö welcomed me with the sentence that is written in the header (Read my name with spanish punctuation). Actually, his grammar was perfect, but the pronunciation was funny, specially my name :DD. The exam was easy, the problem is that I didn't study as much I think I should... Time will return the results... But I think I'll pass, thus, I'm now in a much better mood than the lasts weeks (problems never disapear...).

Tonight I should celebrate (that I'm free again, not the results :D). I'll let u know what we do...

See u soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home