Could someone explain this to me?
Today I got up and a blinding light was entering my room. Blinding light? February? Helsinki? ¿? This picture will be my witness (By the way, it's a bit messy, but... have u realized how nice looks my room ;D? So colourful...):

But don't be mistaken... outside, where that pleasant light comes from, a -22ºC agressive environment is waiting for u... I DON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING!! :P
Yesterday night we all had goulash at Gabor's place. Real goulash recipie, made by an hungarian in Finland, with finnish ingredients. Result: not bad :D

Back home, I did put the radio for falling asleep. Spanish radio. I gess u know that in Spain we just love sport. But that does not authorise ANYONE to retransmit the superbowl through a radio station! I love football, i swear, but there is nothing more boring that listening a football match. (Even worse if commented by spanish "journalists"). Example
- 2nd down, 15 yards, there they go.... Wow!! The shotgun!! What a moooooove!!
And what? Any emotion out of that? I'm here in my room looking to the fucking white wall! If you cannot see the crashes, it is not football ;D
By having a look to the thing I'm telling u know you can infer how bored I am... My exam is tomorrow, but difficulties for studing are exponentially increasing as time aproaches...
This afternoon, if I'm the mood I wil tell u the funny (but sad in a way) thing that happened while cleaning the flat (Cleaning THIS flat?!?! YES!!!)

Back home, I did put the radio for falling asleep. Spanish radio. I gess u know that in Spain we just love sport. But that does not authorise ANYONE to retransmit the superbowl through a radio station! I love football, i swear, but there is nothing more boring that listening a football match. (Even worse if commented by spanish "journalists"). Example
- 2nd down, 15 yards, there they go.... Wow!! The shotgun!! What a moooooove!!
And what? Any emotion out of that? I'm here in my room looking to the fucking white wall! If you cannot see the crashes, it is not football ;D
By having a look to the thing I'm telling u know you can infer how bored I am... My exam is tomorrow, but difficulties for studing are exponentially increasing as time aproaches...
This afternoon, if I'm the mood I wil tell u the funny (but sad in a way) thing that happened while cleaning the flat (Cleaning THIS flat?!?! YES!!!)
Link of the day: Do something useful with your time. Something useful does not mean this...
Album of the day: "Surfers pajama party" by the Centurians.
Comics of the day: The hard life of an engineer... Stripe#1, stripe#2

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home