Wanted: Woolen, warm, colorful, long but not vey wide, femenin, cheap & beautiful scarf. Reward!!!
I swear, I will reward anyone providing me any information leading to this scarf, if it exists. Today I've spent maybe one hour looking for one of those. Actually I was going with a friend, helping her in this task. Note that the use of the verbal form "helping" is a poetical license, according to my curiously famous absolute lack of fashion-oriented thinking. But I had fun, I usually have when I go with shopping my female friends (e.g., Sönsö, remember you new year's eve dress? That afternoon was gorgeous!!). I hope she had fun too (Sometimes I can be a bit annoying) As you can infer from the header, we weren't succesful: No winter clothing left in Helsinki!! Not even at Zara! Sales are wild here...
After that, sad moment: No Settlers of Catan left at Stockmann (Maybe the wild sales again? Not sure...)! Snif! I'll keep on searching, I cannot leave finland without one of those (in finnish, of course ;P).
Back home, found the french colony totally settled in our flat. French-dubbed simpsons in one computer, french comments in the pro evolution soccer, french cheese on the table... I gess it is my fault if I don't improve my french during this week ;P
After that, sad moment: No Settlers of Catan left at Stockmann (Maybe the wild sales again? Not sure...)! Snif! I'll keep on searching, I cannot leave finland without one of those (in finnish, of course ;P).
Back home, found the french colony totally settled in our flat. French-dubbed simpsons in one computer, french comments in the pro evolution soccer, french cheese on the table... I gess it is my fault if I don't improve my french during this week ;P
But not only french were the guys I spent the afternoon with. No, wait... mmmm.. yeah they were: I went to an ice-hockey match with two french guys (Although there were also two germans). Mmm I'm surrounded!! (On their defense I must say that all of them are really cool people).
Game was so exicitng! Jokerit (Helsinki) was facing Tappara (Tampere). At the end of the second period it was obvious that Tappara would win. Anyway, players were still playing hard (We were able to witness some fights). But in the thir period... For some moments the miracle seemed possible. But an exclussion in min 17 wiped out any posibility of a come back. But as I said, it was exciting! For the curious ones, here, here and here you can get some reviews of the game (Only finnish, sorry :-D). Final result, 3-6.
Now I'm back home, waiting to contact Andreas (Could you please turn on you cellphone?) for going out with some friends. Studio 51 is waiting for us!!Bad news: As I write these lines, Real Madrid is loosing 3-0 againts Zaragoza. Not good...
Tomorrow, cross-skiing@Lahti: The return. In spanish someone should now say to me: "Didn't you want stock? So take two cups" If tomorrow I'm still able to write I will tell u about the experience.
By the way, tomorrow will be the 25th anniversary of Bill Halley's death. Important date for all music lover. Mandatory for tomorrow, listening at least two of his songs (Rock around the clock and another one)
A couple of pics:



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home