Yo soy ese punto en la nieve...

En hacer lo que aquí os cuento (Y en el hecho de contároslo) se me va el tiempo en Helsinki. Se agradecen mucho las participaciones en forma de comentarios ;D. Y aunque por teléfono os diga que no, os echo de menos a todos. Un abrazo muy fuerte!!

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Turku, unlimited fun!


A whole day in turku and we are not dead! Maybe this needs a little explanation. Before than anything else, I have to say that it was a wonderful day, hard to forget. But not thanks to Turku. Or maybe yes... Lets analize it:

Turku is the former capital of Helsinki, a nice, neat town. Maybe too nice. That nice that there is nothing to do or to see!! Well, there are some old buildings, the museum, the river, the boats and the castle. Objectively that is enough. But Turku is amazingly famous... for... what? We managed to visit almost every spot, but even for that we had a lot of free time.

We had to find some fun! And we drove crazy. It was that boring that everything was funny. Some proofs:






We also found a huge slipping slide. And we couldn't resist the temptation. You have the results here. I gess my aplication for the national skating team will have to wait.





Anyway. Stupidities apart, i have to say that possibly Turku deserves a visit. It is just that we weren't in the mood for the visit, I gess.., Or that it is not the kind of visit we were looking for. I have to admmit that the castle was nice, and I'm sure the islands have to be impressive. And I will always remember the visit to the windmill. Really amusing. Lovely place, and thankfully quiet.



As this visit "didn't" work, at least as we expected, tomorrow we'll try a different thing: Nuuksio national park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home