Crazy night!!
Wow!!! Everybody was so drunk in my flat yesterday. I was really scared! We went to barfly, which was surprinsingly empty. We stayed there until the last train. But when we came back, my flatmates decided not to go to bed... Suddenly, they all thought that cooking was a good idea, and drinking vodka was a better idea...
A kind of monster, formerly my flatmate spent ten minutes pursuing me all around the place. If you were me, you would had been scared too ;P

This morning my kitchen looked like this (Yesterday it was almost clean). Some friends say me that I should get used to this... I will only say that yesterday I saw fire in my kitchen, people licking the vodka from the table, many aggressions, and this morning the place was full of snow.


Today, clothes washing, studing and sport. Isn't it nice?
Movie of the day: Manuale d'amore.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home