Yo soy ese punto en la nieve...

En hacer lo que aquí os cuento (Y en el hecho de contároslo) se me va el tiempo en Helsinki. Se agradecen mucho las participaciones en forma de comentarios ;D. Y aunque por teléfono os diga que no, os echo de menos a todos. Un abrazo muy fuerte!!

Sunday, February 26, 2006

SURPRISE!!!! (Wonderful weekend and 4 countries in one day)



My mum had a funny face when she saw me. Explanation: I was supposed to be more than two thousand miles away. Context: She was already surprised by an unexpected party for her birthday.

The thing is that my father prepared this party for my mum at the old casino. she was fooled, she thought that she was going to a conference. But instead of that, many friends and relatives were there. And me! After that, very nice dinner (Huge contrast with my erasmus life) and conversation.

But not only this party during the weekend. Half an hour after landing I was at Diego's place. Another surprise party! It was his birthday, and his brother prepared it. He was not the only surprised. The rest of people was really shocked when they saw me (Nobody expected to see me). After that, running to have dinner with Reyes. brr... She is that wonderful now that I almost hate her, jeje... ;D Wonderful at university, wonderful personally, very beautiful (Sorry guys, she is already booked ;P).

Night was not finnished!! As I was not able to sleep in my place I had to look for somewhere to lie at. Solution: Belén. She spent one week here, one day in return is fair, isnt it?Problem: She works as a waitress. Her bar closes at four in the morning. And I had to wait for her. I made a tour around Alonso Martinez and I met some friends. Back to her bar, I saw this:


Standard bar, isn't it? But let's have a closer look to the fifth bottle of the upper self:


YEAH!!! SALMIAKKI!!! SUOMI, SUOMI! (I still wonder how someone can drink this...)

After all that, it should have been time to go sleep. JA! no way... We went partying...

Finally, at 6:30, I was able to go to sleep.


(...)


9:30 am. My father phones me:

Dad: Where are you?
Me: mmmmm On my way....
Dad: Ok, remember we were supposed to meet at 10 to get you new glasses.
Me: yeah, yeah... I'll be there.

Fast as lightning, I woke up, said thanks & bye, and headed my way to the optician. Stop here... Does everyone link Spain to "sun" and "heat"? curse you all!!! This is what I found outside!!!

I live in Finland, and I expected some mercy... -3º? Madrid? F**k!!


New glasses, a haircut, buying some books.. The morning was profitable. Had lunch with Javi Jódar, his parents and María Mora. Loved meeting them again!


Non stop!!! After that, went with them to have some beers (real beers, not finnish) with some friends. I can't say that I miss them a lot in Finland, but spending the afternoon with them was... magic. I loved it. Again, I can survive here without them, but I love them so much.

Damm... I think now I will miss them! Meeting all this people made me feel so special. It amazing how they can still miss me! I'm so, so lucky...


Finally, time for getting prepared for the big party camed. What happened after, you already know. at least the first part. At four in the mornin, no mercy again. Incredible snowing in front on my house!!! How it can be!?!?! I have enough snow in Finland!!!

At seven in the morning, back to finland. Went to the airport. (You have to be lucky in the new airport...). initial itinerary: Madrid-Düsseldorf-Helsinki. The flight was delayed, so it was late when arriving to Germany. Second plane already left. I was given a new ticket. Problem: I had to wait two hours and it was for Göteborg and after Helsinki. At least I could watch a bit of the winter olympics hockey final: Sweden-Finland (Sweden won. Swedish people was soooo hapy ;P). Final result: Arrived to Helsinki thirteen hours after leaving my room in Spain. Wonderful trip!! Welcome to Finland! Unlimited fun!

But... another surprise was waiting for me. I have no idea of what has happened during these days, but there is ahole in the door of my bathroom and one of my flatmates looks like if he had been kicked by skinheads. The strange part is that they have told me that the attacker was Loïc. Does someone understand something?




See you soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home