Yo soy ese punto en la nieve...

En hacer lo que aquí os cuento (Y en el hecho de contároslo) se me va el tiempo en Helsinki. Se agradecen mucho las participaciones en forma de comentarios ;D. Y aunque por teléfono os diga que no, os echo de menos a todos. Un abrazo muy fuerte!!

Monday, February 27, 2006

Snowboard

Ok, ok... I know what are u thinking now: Why this guy keeps on trying winter sports? Is he blind? Is he stupuid? Both? Err..... At least, blind. As you may know, I have almost -5 in each eye, what oficially turns me into a mole. And about being stupid... I'm sure you can find some people that would say yes ;P.

But for those of you that didn't believe in me: JA! I performed even better than in Ice hockey some days ago... No broken glasses this time! And I wasn't the first falling to the floor! Complete success!

The place: Messila (~120 km east from Helsinki). The team: Andreas, Andrea, Flavien and Me. The time: 5 pm. The common sense: Forgotten inside a drawer.

The main reason for going was that there was an offer, but doing snowboard for the first time in our lives was also a good reason. And why not, checking how many times one human can fall before breaking his knees. All this facts drove us back to Messila.

If you have done snowboard at least once (Even if you haven't) you can imagine how our first ten minutes (Overexcited, totally unexperienced and without someone to teach us) were. Yeah, you got it: FUNNY!!

Next sixty minutes were better. Technique was being mastered. But suddenly we had one casualty: Flavien decided that was too dangerous for him and he moved to skiing. Chicken! ;P

I won't describe all the tricks we made, I don't speak english that good (And there were no tricks). I will only say that I loved it and I will try to go again. Iwould really like to know how to do it well.

Here are some pics for u, see u soon.

Ready with my board
----------------------------------------------------
Flavien, also ready
----------------------------------------------------
On top of the hill
----------------------------------------------------
Choosing boots (Oh my God!! They're all the same!!)
----------------------------------------------------
Andreas, before colliding
----------------------------------------------------
Flavien & me after falling
----------------------------------------------------

PS We found a partner for Mr. Hampurilainen: Mrs. Hampurilainen!! (being bored is dangerous...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home