Stockholm!

Four days, four friends, one city. This quite stupid sentence summarizes what the trip to
Four days walking around that place with three good friends. What else could I ask for? I don't want to make a huge list of all what we did, that'd be boring, (At least for me, too much typing ;
D), so excuse me if I skip a lot of details...
Trip started with a "standard" Viking line boat trip: Tons of fun surrounded of not very sober people. A bit long, though (sixteen hours). Once in
Then, walk
ing around the city. This month is a bit bad for tourism, places close really early. In return, you get marvelous sights. Living in this city has to be great, specially if you like long walks.
There is a lot to see: The islands, the river, the precious old town, museums, palaces, the town hall... You have to see all this with you own eyes! Very special feelings in the river and in the town hall, were Nobel prizes are given.
Night life was good, although we didn't do hard clubbing, just some beers around. Real cool too.
I have to say that
Summarizing, unforguettable trip. Please forguive the poor style of this post, I'm really tired now. As it helps (I think) you to get an idea of how it was, that's enough.
Cheers to all,

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home