Yo soy ese punto en la nieve...

En hacer lo que aquí os cuento (Y en el hecho de contároslo) se me va el tiempo en Helsinki. Se agradecen mucho las participaciones en forma de comentarios ;D. Y aunque por teléfono os diga que no, os echo de menos a todos. Un abrazo muy fuerte!!

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Peruan birthday


Non stop life! I'm really destroyed now! I expected to have some rest after the trip, but Erasmus program explicitly forbids resting if there is a party available somewhere else. This is what happened yesterday. Actually, story begins two days ago:

While coming back from barfly (surprise surprise) we met a peruan friend of Íñigo, who invited us to her birthday party which would take place the next day.

The schema for the party followed the finnish standard: Partying at someone's house and then moving to a club. The house was great, with a lot of people I didn't know, and with a group of spanish visitors. We finished singing and playing the guitar. One of my fingers really hurts from that!

After that we moved to Onnela. Crazy party, as usual. I had this typical half an hour of pointless, not very constructive thinking you usually have when you have three drinks, but after that everything was fine and fun.

Ahhh.... I really need to sleep :D

C U soon!

Movie of the day: "Love actually", by Richard Curtis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home