Yo soy ese punto en la nieve...

En hacer lo que aquí os cuento (Y en el hecho de contároslo) se me va el tiempo en Helsinki. Se agradecen mucho las participaciones en forma de comentarios ;D. Y aunque por teléfono os diga que no, os echo de menos a todos. Un abrazo muy fuerte!!

Monday, March 13, 2006

Early drinking!

When there is no party outside, just work out your own party at you place!! This early-drinking meeting is one of the best inventions ever, Greg and Pier have to be really proud of their idea! Lots of fun is their apartment, crazy jokes (Like always, I love this guys). Only one "but" too much french pendant la soirée... but real fun, I have to say.

Totally not by the way, today I had the first lecture of my new course: "Ethics: east and west". Really cool, sometimes is nice to change your mind and do something different ;P

PD Never drink absinthe, no matter how many times you're asked.

Gallery of the party here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home