Yo soy ese punto en la nieve...

En hacer lo que aquí os cuento (Y en el hecho de contároslo) se me va el tiempo en Helsinki. Se agradecen mucho las participaciones en forma de comentarios ;D. Y aunque por teléfono os diga que no, os echo de menos a todos. Un abrazo muy fuerte!!

Sunday, March 19, 2006

"Diseases are bad, don't you agree?"

Amazing sentence if you listen to it with the correct intonation. And I can say I had. During this weekend we have had the opportunity of attending the finals of the Helsinki debating tournament, with guest competitors coming from England and the States. I have to say that topics were not that interesting (Funnier ones should have been chosen), but good enough to see some really impressible reasoning and persuading skills. I wonder if I would be able to perform like that (Probably not).


Sad point: First day, only to people as audience: Marja-Liisa and me. Second day, five people:
Marja-Liisa, Andreas, Sven, Anna and me. I thought this thing would be more popular ;P

Funny quote of the day: "The problem is that english people speaks with that funny accent. Not as us, we don't have any accent" Californian competitor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home