Yo soy ese punto en la nieve...

En hacer lo que aquí os cuento (Y en el hecho de contároslo) se me va el tiempo en Helsinki. Se agradecen mucho las participaciones en forma de comentarios ;D. Y aunque por teléfono os diga que no, os echo de menos a todos. Un abrazo muy fuerte!!

Friday, March 17, 2006

Day 1 of contact lenses era


Have you ever tried to wear contact lenses? I tried today for the very first in my life... And I was totally unable to!! Wow! I wonder how people manage to do this.


I was given appointment to check
if I was able to put and take them away. For forty-five!! minutes I looked as the less skilled person in the world. Finally, the optician gave up, and forwarded me to another appointment, while writing something in my file. I’m sure is a not very nice description of my skills ;D. Will I be able to wear them next time? We’ll keep on informing…

Movie of the day: “Pi” by Darren Aronofsky.

Song of the day: “Stand by me” by Oasis

1 Comments:

  • At 1:46 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh yes. I can just agrre what you're writing about your contact lenses.
    I had the same problems, now I think my eyes are too small for lenses...
    ...so I never tried again ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home