Batman forever, and ever, and ever, and ever....
Last eve was a very special night. Adam west and Burt Ward were our guests. Who are they, you ask? Not knowing them is almost a sin, but just in case this is the case, you can check this website to find out...YES! Adam West is Bruce Wayne! He is... BATMAN!! We had the ultimate meeting: Pizzas, beer and Batman: The movie (Holy special edition)
There are no words to describe the feelings we had during the watching. I won't even try. Go and get the movie! Don't miss the suicidal shark, golden moment of western civilization. Here you have a dialog, check out what you will be missing if you don't run to your nearest blockbuster right now:
The Bat-Copter, spinning out of control after being nicked by a Polaris missile launched by the Riddler from a submarine, suddenly lands (upright) in front of a popular Foam Rubber Wholesalers Convention.
ROBIN: Holy horseshoe! Some luck, landing right on top of a bed of foam rubber.
BATMAN: Yes, Robin. I'd say the odds against it would make even the most reckless gambler cringe. True, I did think I'd spotted it out of the corner of my eye, but...
There's an explosion far overhead.
ROBIN: That crazy missile! It wrote two more riddles before it blew up!
BATMAN [reading smoke-written riddle]: What goes up white and comes down yellow and white?
ROBIN: An egg!
BATMAN [reading second riddle]: How do you divide seventeen apples among sixteen people?
ROBIN: Make applesauce!
BATMAN: Apples into applesauce: a unification into one smooth mixture. An egg: nature's perfect container--the container of all our hopes for the future!
ROBIN: A unification and a container of hope? United World Organization!
BATMAN: Precisely, Robin! And there's a special meeting of the Security Council today. If what I fear is true...
ROBIN: Wow! [running away] Let's commandeer a taxi.
BATMAN: No, Robin! Not at this time of day. Luckily, we're in tiptop condition. It'll be faster if we run. Let's go!
This is our little homemade homage to 60's Batman (The REAL one). Our bigger respect to him. Viva Batman!!!
(Video was shot two weeks ago at Tom Tit's experiment, Södertälje, Sweden)
Movie of the day: Do I really have to write this?
Our lifes will never be the same...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home