Yo soy ese punto en la nieve...

En hacer lo que aquí os cuento (Y en el hecho de contároslo) se me va el tiempo en Helsinki. Se agradecen mucho las participaciones en forma de comentarios ;D. Y aunque por teléfono os diga que no, os echo de menos a todos. Un abrazo muy fuerte!!

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Even finns get colds?

How infectious a virus can be? I don't know, at least I don't know about biological viruses. Just in case, whenever you deal with viruses, get protection. For a graphical example, see below.

Which virus were we dealing with? Easy: We went to visit Sanna, who got a cold some days ago. She is not totally finnish, that’s maybe the explanation for her to get ill. Do finns get colds? who know, but I don’t have any related new. thanks god she laughed, some people wouldn’t have liked the joke… ;P


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home