3in1
OK, this post referst to the same period of time as the other one, but I didn't wanted to mess everyting up. Just a couple of words about the three!! parties I attended to last night. First: Technically a "party", but small. A visitor of a neighbour was leaving after a week, and we had a small goodby meeting at Íñigo's. Fenix and Radek were back by the way, long time no see... A couple of vodka shots lead us to the next stop:Little germany was also hosting a good
bye party: Three germans were going back to Germany, so there we went. It was ok, not very full but with very plea
sant pleople and a funny chapter involving a cupboard-style fridge and seven drunken people...I sneaked
back to Pasila with the last bus. It was a pity, the party was fun... But when I arrived to Pasila... Party upstairs! I didn't plan to go, I was tired,
but finally I spent there almost two hors. Funny atmosphere and good friends, what else I could ask for? Well, some of the people could have been less mamados... ;P
back to Pasila with the last bus. It was a pity, the party was fun... But when I arrived to Pasila... Party upstairs! I didn't plan to go, I was tired,
but finally I spent there almost two hors. Funny atmosphere and good friends, what else I could ask for? Well, some of the people could have been less mamados... ;PC u!
Movie of the day: "Napola" by Dennis Gansel
Song of the day "Mirando al cielo" by Fito & Fitipaldis

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home