Yo soy ese punto en la nieve...

En hacer lo que aquí os cuento (Y en el hecho de contároslo) se me va el tiempo en Helsinki. Se agradecen mucho las participaciones en forma de comentarios ;D. Y aunque por teléfono os diga que no, os echo de menos a todos. Un abrazo muy fuerte!!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Bad luck chain, but good moments

Sleepy again! F**K! it shouldn't be that way! I was supposed to be fresh and study! But, again, not possible... The thing goes like this: We had a party here on Thursday, Germain was celebrating his birthday with a LOT of people here. Standard schema: bring your drinks, have fun, dirt as much as you can. Really good party!! But at the end, when we were moving to barfly, a problem arise. Some drunken person decided that it would be funny to close my door with the lock set, so I would not be able to open it. Really, really funny. I wasn't going to cal at that time to the key company (night is more expensive) so I decided to sleep somewhere else and call the next morning. Poor Loïc! When we arrived to barfly, the Gravesen-style doorman decided he would not let him pass. Bad reputation, I guess.

Inside the bar, as always: Same music, same people. This does not mean boring, I have a lot of fun most of times I go there, and that night was not an exception: Dancing, drinking, chatting... LOL! We stayed until they closed, that is, 4am. Two reasons: Real fun and nowhere to sleep, I had to wait for Íñigo, who was not willing to go back at all. After barfly, McDonald's, and then, finally, Pasila (My home).

In the morning I called the key master, who charged me my last six euros cash. Doesn't matter, I can always get more in an ATM. I learnt for a while, and then I went to Domus, to visit some friends: Julio, that broke his shoulder three days ago, Areti and Esther. Really pleasant time. Aleksandria was my next stop. I stayed there until quarter to one, when I decided to go back to Pasila. But I realised I forgot my wallet at Areti's place. No transport card, no credit card, no cash (I paid the key, remember?) and ticket controllers at the station. Arggg! I had to call Íñigo, who behaved like a saint (Rough spanish translation) and came to rescue me. We were back at 2 am!!

This morning I woke up really tired. Sanna sent me a message, proposing a new walk, as last weekend. Last time was great, so why not to repeat? This time we went to a different place, Lauttasaari. Today was really nice, too. We saw a bunch of kite snowboarders. A really cool thing to do if you live in a windy place where lake froze ;P. It was kind of strange, as Sanna was recovering from a big cold, but she looked much better today!

I was back in Pasila at four , supposed to study. Would I? Yes, but not very hard...

By the way, second day of contact lenses-full usage! Things are going almost fine! I say "Almost" because it took thirty-five minutes to put them, and I was late to the meeting with Sanna. During the process, the right one felled twice. The first time I was looking for it so bad not realising that it was sticked in the mirror. I guess I will get used to this...

Now I am in my room, about to go to slep. I have had some drinks and smalltalk with Flavien, Andreas, Íñigo and his flatmates. They were talking about where to go out tonigh. Damm! But I really need to sleep. This is the "responsible" behavour... but they are having a lot of fun for sure. I just hope tomorrow will be a profitable day.

Here you have some pics from the party

Some pics from the walk

Pics of the late meeting


Movie of the day: "The Shoes of the Fisherman" by Michael Anderson.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:57 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cuando mi madre empezó con las lentillas, en mi casa iniciamos un juego super interesante. Consistía en que mi madre me iba persiguiendo por la casa y, acercando su ojo inyectado en sangre a mi cara, gritaba: "aaaaaayyyy, se me ha metido algooo?? tengo la lentilla mal puesta?? hay lentilla??"
    El juego no ha hecho más que empezar. Flatmates, temblad

     

Post a Comment

<< Home