Yo soy ese punto en la nieve...

En hacer lo que aquí os cuento (Y en el hecho de contároslo) se me va el tiempo en Helsinki. Se agradecen mucho las participaciones en forma de comentarios ;D. Y aunque por teléfono os diga que no, os echo de menos a todos. Un abrazo muy fuerte!!

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrggggggggghhhhhh!!!

Some insipid days... I have nightmares and this is what I'm able to see. Only this:


And..
Ok, they have very nice software, but this CBD practical assignment will kill me! Our teacher has becomed crazy!!! I've been programming for 10-12 hours a day for some days and my eyes look like screens now.

Basically we have to design a Bean EJB3 compilant, following SUN indications (Java technology). Netbeans was not the used tools by my partners, so besides of getting used to JBoss I had to deal with Eclipse. Also, they decided to use SVN instead of CVS for the version control, but that made thins easer. I had some problems with the ANT interpreter at the beginning, but they were fixed, helped by XDoclet, another new tool. Our bean had to get PDF and return metadata, like the othere beans (HTML, JPG, GIF, BMP...) Some other minor problems with TCP layer were fixed too. Documentation was written in ODT and distilled to PDF. If I continue like this I'll be DOA soon...

Luckly this night we have rock night at Barfly ;D!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home