Yo soy ese punto en la nieve...

En hacer lo que aquí os cuento (Y en el hecho de contároslo) se me va el tiempo en Helsinki. Se agradecen mucho las participaciones en forma de comentarios ;D. Y aunque por teléfono os diga que no, os echo de menos a todos. Un abrazo muy fuerte!!

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Lutheran service

Resurrection Sunday! Happy Easter to everyone!

I haven't been a very good christian this year, I have to say... And today I went to the lutheran service instead of the catholic mass. Reasons? A couple, but they are beside the point.

The place: The wonderful Temppeliaukio Church.

Hum... The service was more different than I expected... I remember the ones I attended in the states some years ago and they weren't as different as this weas from catholic ceremonies. It was... Ok.. I felt it really close, maybe closer than a catholic one, but maybe with less spirituality. Anyway, a good experience, and deeper than it looks (It will have further effects...)

Today, more programming. Not only the freeNet project, but CBD, a cool course with a practical part taht is a torture!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home