Yo soy ese punto en la nieve...

En hacer lo que aquí os cuento (Y en el hecho de contároslo) se me va el tiempo en Helsinki. Se agradecen mucho las participaciones en forma de comentarios ;D. Y aunque por teléfono os diga que no, os echo de menos a todos. Un abrazo muy fuerte!!

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Horror night (But nice)

What can be better that having an horror movie night in your place with two beautiful colombian girls and lots of ice-cream? I know, I know... now your asking yourselves why you didn't ask for the erasmus and dind't come here... JA! In your face! Today was a relaxing day. peaceful work and wonderful meeting!

I loved the movie, but it looks really simlar to Cube, doesn't it ? MAybe Lion productions has to do in that?

Movie of the day: "Saw" by James Wan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home