French student sexually abused while reading blog from spaniard geek
Lets contextualize this post. Please visit this link and read the las parragraph. Aha!! It is in finnish! Mmmm.. Should say something like this:
The spaniard Miguel thinks that finnish girls are crazy. His nights usually have a wild ending, or, how this magazine would say: "Three drunken finnish girls attack defenceless erasmus students. Result: one french student sexually abused"Ok. Are you flipating* like me right now? Well, seems, like I haven't been enough time in Finland to get the finnish humour ;P
At least this has caused a huge wave of visits to my blog... But I guess all the finns are going to be dissapointed when they find this buch of stupidities instead of crazy nights with drunken finnish girls (Who, by the way, I don't think that are crazy).
Anyway, I really thank Ms. Maria Mustranta for promoting my blog, although I really don't understand the joke. I really don't.
This article was published April 7th, and arrived to every University of Helsinki student a couple of days after, directly to their traditional mail inside the paper edition of the magazine... I realised two days after, cheking blog's visits log, when I saw people coming from the link formerly provided. Now I'm "famous", I guess ;P
*To flipate: Slang spanish verb, equivalent to "hallucinate" or "fascinate" depending on the context

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home