Yo soy ese punto en la nieve...

En hacer lo que aquí os cuento (Y en el hecho de contároslo) se me va el tiempo en Helsinki. Se agradecen mucho las participaciones en forma de comentarios ;D. Y aunque por teléfono os diga que no, os echo de menos a todos. Un abrazo muy fuerte!!

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Khakee (virkapuku in finnish)

Yesterday: Bollywood night. The place: Pasila. The audience: Íñigo, Andreas, Sanna, Rajeev and me. The objective: Getting in touch with bollywood universe. The movie: Khakee, a story full of love, passion, loyalty and... hindi language. English subtitles were avaliable, but not syncronised with the image!

Ok, ok...The movie lets us know about the story of an almost retired policeman that has to face a terrorist crisis leading a team of well-trained (in dancing) assistants.

The movie spends three hours depicting every single detail of the story. Every tangencial and maybe not very neccesary detail. Result: it was a bit difficult to follow. (not for Rajeev, though, who was totally excited with the movie, one his personal favourites, as he told us.

I'm not telling we didn't like it, it is just (I guess) that we are not used to this kind of cinema.


Some facts:
  • Funny mixtyre hindi-english (Hindish? Englindi?) in some points of the movie.
  • Ex-miss world should win the award again. Forever and ever and ever and ever.
  • The bad gut has a problem with his neck. This I'm-the-bad-guy pose with the head hanging to the right is not possible in nature.

For you to judge, here you have the trailer of the movie:



I know that the trailer usually is not enough information (Even worse, it is in hindi!!!), so I've also posted the video of the best music performance of the movie. Music perfo? OF COURSE!!! IT'S BOLLYWOOD, MAN!!! just keep in mind the context. Both main characters are in a jeep, in the middle of nowhere, chasing a terrorist. Suddenly, the meet a group of people shooting a movie. And everithing starts...



Isn't it one of the coolest things you've ever watched?

Best thing of the movie: [Spoiler] One of the last dialogs:

-Any last will?
-Yes, don't tell anyone how I died, because if you did, they would lose the faith on love. And I want her to take the first shot.
-As you wish.
(Her "girlfriend" kills him without doubting a single second)
Although I don't forget the dancing moments and gorgeous Aishwarya...


Here is the case, we only had time for the first one, we finnished at 00:40!!






See u soon!


By the way, Rajeev sayd that the costumes in the videoclip (Watch it again if you don't remember them) try to look spanish. Jarl?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home