At your command!
So
mething really strange happened yesterday. Do you remember the trip I was thinking about? That kind of trip that you only imagine... I talked to some people about my hypothetical trip, and did some more planning work. As time passed, it kept on looking more and more possible. Until I spoke to my mum. I really expected her to think that I was almost insane, but instead of that she encouraged me that much that now I have no way out: I have to do it. Damm! ;P
mething really strange happened yesterday. Do you remember the trip I was thinking about? That kind of trip that you only imagine... I talked to some people about my hypothetical trip, and did some more planning work. As time passed, it kept on looking more and more possible. Until I spoke to my mum. I really expected her to think that I was almost insane, but instead of that she encouraged me that much that now I have no way out: I have to do it. Damm! ;PThe draft will be modified in some points, but the main idea will remain the same. By now, I have arranged meetings in Cop
enhagen, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Budapest, Milan and Lyon, and some more will come up these days, I guess. Even more than that: Incredibly, at least four friends and my brother are already joining (not 100% but almost sure) me to do different stages of the trip! I was thinking about misleading some friends to make them come with me, but this people is coming of their own free will!! As I said, everything looks too nice for retreating now... I'll keep you informed!Tonight, movie@Flavien's. We were thinking about going to a concert, but we feel sooo lazy today. And by the way, I have my methods for software engineering exam in a couple of hours... I'm a bit worried, my mind is not willing to learn/study at all ;D
With love, Miguel "Willy Fog" (Thanks Toni) Martínez
PS: By the way... I came up with this while getting the picture of Genie: Have you realised how old Aladdin is? It was released in 1994! Twelve years ago! I perfectly remember when I went to the cinema ("leffa" in finnish) to watch it... Are we so old already? Don't know...
Movie of the day (Humble tribute): "Aladdin" by Tad Stones and Alan Zaslove.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home