Movie again (No work today, my brain has gone away)
Do you remember last movie night at my place? what if you add to the ecuation a spanish girl and cookies? For those of you that are not very good in maths, I'll do the calculations: You get three beautiful girls (two colombian and one spanish), cookies, ice-cream and a nice movie. JA! In your face again ;D!This time the movie was Goodbye Lenin!, a sad but beautiful movie about german reunification. Already watched it, but is really great, so I didn't mind to watch it again ;P
By the way, As I expected, no useful work today :(((
Tomorrow morning we are going to the kayak ice-braking meeting. The weather is nice, so its gonna be great!
By the way too... It's already my brother's birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! (He is turning 18, already a man. Snif...)
Movie of the day: "Goodbye Lenin!" by Wolfgang Becker
Song of the day: "No milk today" by Hermit Herman
PS. My fridge smells like if it was a dead rat inside...

2 Comments:
At 12:16 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
Hey, I can just admit that it is a nice movie. But more funny than serious...
At 10:58 p.m.,
Anonymous said…
nunca más vas a escribir un post???
Reyes
Post a Comment
<< Home